BACHELOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Admission to BBA three years degree programme is open to male and female students with a minimum aggregate mark of 45% in case of General category and 40% in case of SC/ST category in +2 level examinations.
The reservation of seats will be as follows:
- SC 16.25%
- ST 22.55%
- Children/wife of Martyrs/Ex-serviceman 1
- Children of serving defense personnel 1.00%
- Participated in International games/sports 1
- Physically handicapped students 3.00%
- In case of non-availability of such candidates, the reserved seats will be filled from the merit list.
- While calculating percentage, a number less than one will be treated as one and for a number greater than one with a fraction will be rounded to nearest integer.
Candidates seeking admission to M.Com. (F&C)/PM&IR/BBA programme should apply in a prescribed form obtainable from the office of the Institute/ City Office on payment of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) only in cash or by mail on sending a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, MIMTS, payable at any Nationalised Bank in Bhubaneswar along with two address slips. The candidate must write his/her full name in the back of the draft and the course applying for.
Last Date for Application
The application form complete in every respect should reach the office of the Principal within 14 days of the publication of the +2 Final examination results in case of BBA and +3 Final Degree Examination results (B.A, B.Sc and B.Com) of the Utkal University in case of M.Com. (F&C) and PM&IR.. Candidates whose results for qualifying examination are awaited may also apply provisionally. They have to produce their +2 / + 3 marks and certificates within 14 days of the publication of their result. Applications received after last date or incomplete application forms shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for postal delay or loss of application form in the transit.
Documents to be submitted with application form
- Mark sheets and certificates of all examinations (self attested)
- Conduct certificate from the Institution/College last attended.
- SC/ST certificate from the competent authority (MP/MLA/ Collector/ADM/ SDO/Local Gazetted Revenue Officer not below the rank of Deputy Collector/Tahashildar).
- Recent income & resident certificate (for SC/ST Students)
- AADHAR CARD with vaild Phone number
- Physical handicapped certificate and ID card issued by District Welfare Officer/ Community Development Officer/ Social Welfare Department of the State Government.
- Sports and Games certificate of participation are required for special weightage consideration from the competent authority (Director of Sports/ Sports Council of Universities counter signed by the Principal of the College).
- Photocopy of the receipt for Rs.200/-, if paid in cash, for the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelope.
- Adhar Card
Confirmation of Admission
The merit list of candidates for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute. The selected candidates will also be intimated individually by post. It is to be noted that the admission offered by the Institute is provisional and is subject to the final approval by the University.
- Certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed till the qualifying examination.
- College Leaving Certificate (to be retained by the Institute).
- University Registration Receipt.
- Migration Certificate (students from other University/Board)
- Relief order from competent authorities (in case of sponsored candidates).
- Eight passport size photographs
- Adhar Card
- The Institute does not give any guarantee for the postal delivery of letters on selection. The candidates are, therefore, advised to make their own arrangements for securing information regarding selection for admission from the office of the Institute
- No student is permitted to register for any other courses in any Institute or University during the course of study.
- Candidates shall have to take admission within the stipulated time and make full payment of the prescribed fees, after producing required documents, failing which, their claim for admission will be automatically forfeited
- Any misinformation found on verification of the original documents shall lead to cancellation of selection/admission and will be treated as a cognizable offense.
Course fee:- BBA: Rs.35,000/- Per Annum
- The course fee excludes all other University fees such as examination fee, sports fee, registration fee, caution money, study circle fee etc.
- Industrial visits, summer training etc. is compulsory and the expenses are to be borne by the students only.
Some Important Notes
- Candidates failing to take admission within the stipulated time shall forfeit their claim.
- In case of any dispute in respect of the stipulations made in this prospectus and admission of students, the decision of the Admission Committee of the Institute is final and binding.
- All correspondences in connection with admission or any matter relating to programme should be addressed to the Principal, MIMTS, Khordha.